Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This function gives the value of .
- The is a mathematical constant with a value approximate to 3.14159.
- It is denoted by the Greek letter .
- is commonly defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter .
- So , the ratio is constant, and it is not considering the circle's size.
- is a transcendental number and irrational number.
- Being an irrational number, cannot be expressed exactly as a ratio of any two integers .
- But we can express as the fraction is approximate to the value , also no fraction can be its exact value.
- =PI() = 3.141592653589793
- =PI()/4 = 0.785398163
- =PI()/180 = 0.017453293
- =PI()/(22/7) = 0.999597663
- =PI()*(5^2) = 78.53981634(Area of circle with r=5)
- =2*PI()*5 = 31.41592654(Circumference of a circle with r=5).