InGridApp/Draw a Scenery
In this tutorial, we will examine how to draw scenery. Scenery can be used as a landscape artistic piece or can be used as a background for an animation.
The scene will contain the following:
- Select a blue background color using the background options icon. This will be our sky.
- Select Fill tool from the tool menu. Select a green color for the grass. Select the stroke tool and turn it off.
- Select the rectangular shape tool. Draw a rectangle for the grass. Adjust the shape so that the rectangle fills the lower area of the scene.
- Next select the fill tool and select yellow.
- Select the Oval tool and draw a circle.
- Move the sun to the right side of the screen.
- Next, we will create a tree. Select the circle tool again.
- Select a green fill color then draw the shape.
- Select the fill color tool and select brown.
- Tap rectangular shape tool and draw a narrow rectangle.
- You may need to adjust the tree. Select the Selection tool and move the objects until the tree lines up with the leaves.
- Arrange the shapes according to the level using level icon.
In this video you will learn how to create a scene using the Incredible InGrid App.
<< Back to Tutorials