Difference between revisions of "Ingrid/Communities"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 03:37, 14 April 2014
- Users can create and add members to the communities
- A the roles and privileges of a member in community can be a either be a Member or a Moderator or a Contributor or an Owner
- Ingrid have many Communities as default.
- All the public and private Community will be listed here.
- There are different Roles and Privileges for a User.
- According to that the communities will be listed.
- Users can give any name for the Community.
- The details about the Community can be written in the Description box.
- Category and Logo can also be set while creating a Community
Roles and Privileges
- Member: A Member in a community can only view and comment the contents inside the Community Slate
- Moderator: Privileges of Member along with permission to view approved and unapproved posts.
- Contributor: Privileges of Member along with the permission to add contents to Community Slate.
- Owner: Owner have all the privileges. Owner have the settings option to change all the settings.
- Buddies can be invited to the communities from our Buddy list
- It can also be added through email option