Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the order of the Anti diagonal matrix.
- This function gives the matrix satisfying the anti diagonal properties.
- An anti-diagonal matrix is a matrix where all the entries are zero except those on the diagonal going from the lower left corner to the upper right corner , known as the anti-diagonal.
- So here we are getting all entries are 0 except from the opposite of main diagonal as 1.
- The properties of anti diagonal matrix are:
- 1.The product of two anti-diagonal matrices is a diagonal matrix.
- 2. If A and D are n×n anti-diagonal and diagonal matrices, respectively, then AD,DA are anti-diagonal.
- 3.All anti-diagonal matrices are also persymmetric.
- Here MATRIX("anti-diagonal") displays the antidiagonal matrix of order 3.
- To display the different order of matrices then the syntax is MATRIX("anti-diagonal",5).