Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Parameter can be any Matrix.
- This function gives the matrix satisfying the anti diagonal properties also it is replacing the constant given number in the anti diagonal entries.
- An anti-diagonal matrix is a matrix where all the entries are zero except those on the diagonal going from the lower left corner to the upper right corner (), known as the anti-diagonal.
- The properties of anti diagonal matrix are:
- 1.The product of two anti-diagonal matrices is a diagonal matrix.
- 2. If A and D are n×n anti-diagonal and diagonal matrices, respectively, then AD,DA are anti-diagonal.
- 3.All anti-diagonal matrices are also persymmetric.