Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the order of the arrowhead matrix.
- This function returns the matrix with the type arrowhead.
- In mathematical, a square matrix containing zeros in all entries except for the first row first column and main diagonal.
- i.e., The matrix of the form
- So Calci displays, the elements of the arrowhead matirx are 1 except 1st row and column and main diagonal.
- The matrix has the form Any symmetric permutation of the arrowhead matrix, where P is a permutation matrix is a arrowhead matrix.
- i.e., where P is a permutation matrix is a arrowhead matrix.
- Real symmetric arrowhead matrices are often an essential tool for the computation of the eigenvalues
- MATRIX("arrowhead") = 1