- is the set of values.
- This function shows the Bubble Chart for the given set of values.
- A series of bubbles on a map is called a cartogram or sometimes "bubble map".
- It is a multi-variable graph that is a cross between a Scatterplot and a Proportional Area Chart.
- Like a Scatterplot, Bubble Charts use a Cartesian coordinate system to plot points along a grid where the X and Y axis are separate variables.
- Too many bubbles can make the chart hard to read, so Bubble Charts have a limited data size capacity.
- Bubble charts can be considered a variation of the scatter plot, in which the data points are replaced with bubbles.