Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/CHR"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Latest revision as of 14:54, 21 March 2019
- where is a number to find the UTI character.
- This function gives the UTI characters of a given number.
- UTI is stands for the Uniform Type Identifier.
- It is the Text string used to identify uniquely for given class or type of a item.
- UTI use a reverse-DNS naming structure which is including the ASCII characters.
- Also UTI support multiple inheritance, allowing files to be identified with any number of relevant types, as appropriate to the contained data.
- gives a specific character for a number.
- Also the number is starting from 1, but there is no restriction for the final number.
- Because CALCI is supporting for many languages also.
- The number can be a number directly or indirectly like cell reference.
- The character is from the character set used in our system.