Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/CORRELATIONDATAANALYSIS"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 15:21, 9 January 2017
- is the set of numbers
- is the group name.
- is either 0 or 1.
- This function shows the correlation data analysis.
- The Correlation coeffiecient shows the relationship between two continuous variables of each other.
- In , is the set of numbers .
- is the group name of correlation and is either "0" or"1".
- We can use the CORREL function to find the correlation coefficient between two variables.
- This is also called Pearson's correlation coefficient.
- It is a measure of the strength of the association between the two variables.
- The correlation coefficient should not be calculated if the relationship is not linear.
- Positive correlation indicates that both variables increase or decrease together, whereas negative correlation indicates that as one variable increases, so the other decreases, and vice versa.