- is the number of variables.
- is any real number.
- is the value from 0 to 1.
- This function shows the value of Discrete distribution.
- The Discrete Uniform distribution is a symmetric probability distribution whereby a finite number of values are equally likely to be distributed.
- So every one of n values has equal probability 1/n.
- Unlike a continuous distribution which has an infinite number of outcomes,a discrete distribution is characterized by a limited number of possible observations.
- Discrete distribution is frequently used in statistical modeling and computer programming.
- The discrete uniform distribution itself is inherently non-parametric.
- Consider an interval , with these conventions, the cumulative distribution function (CDF) of the discrete uniform distribution can be expressed, for any , as .
- This function will return the result as error when
1.Any one of the parameter is non numeric. 2.The value of a and b is<0.