Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function is showing the quotient of the given numbers.
- Division is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- Division is the repeated subtraction and it is the opposite of Multiplication.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- In , is the dividend and is the Divisor.
- It returns the value of the quotient.
- So Quotient is the result of the division of one number or quantity by another.
- DIVIDEBY(90,6) =15
- DIVIDEBY(234,16) = 14.625
- DIVIDEBY(798.45,12) = 66.53750000000001
- DIVIDEBY(-542,16) = -33.875