Jump to navigation Jump to search
- are any set of numbers.
- is any one number.
- This function returns the result for the function Element in Array.
- This will show the result as True or False.
- In , is the set of values and Value is the any number.
- When the mentioned Value is in appeared Array of values then the function will return the result as "True", otherwise "False".
- This function is used to capturing the mentioned Value with in the Array.
- ELEMENTINARRAY([2,6,9,10,14,231,871,-87],10) = True
- ELEMENTINARRAY([12,18,20,34,100],-18) = False
- ELEMENTINARRAY([1.2,3.2,8.1,7,10,-10],8.01) = False
- ELEMENTINARRAY(["A","B","C","D","E"],"D") = True