Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/GAMMAFUNCTION"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
*[[Manuals/calci/ | ]]
Revision as of 15:18, 28 November 2016
- is any positive real number.
- This function gives the value of the Gamma function.
- The Gamma function is defined to be an extension of the factorial to complex and real number arguments.
- That is, if n is a positive integer:
- Gamma function is defined for all complex numbers except the non-positive integers.
- For complex numbers with a positive real part, it is defined via a convergent improper integral:
- This function will return the result as NaN when the given number as negative or Non numeric.
- GAMMAFUNCTION(2) = 1.0000026676984093
- GAMMAFUNCTION(45.3) = 8.308990531109891e+54
- GAMMAFUNCTION(-3) = NaN