Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are two complex numbers of the form .
- IMPRODUCTTWO(),returns the product of two complex numbers.
- This function gives the product of two complex numbers.
- Complex number is indicated as , where & are the real numbers, and is the imaginary unit. .
- In this function and are compulsory arguments.
- The multiplication of two complex numbers is a complex number.
- Let and . Then the product of two complex numbers is .
- We can use COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary number in to a complex number.
- The syntax is to calculate product of the complex numbers in ZOS is
- are two complex numbers of the form
- For e.g., IMPRODUCTTWO("2+3i","4+5i")
- =IMPRODUCTTWO("1+3i","5+5i") = -10+20i
- =IMPRODUCTTWO("i","3-i") = 1+3i
- =IMPRODUCTTWO("5","-2+4i") = -10+20i
- =IMPRODUCTTWO("2+3i","4+6i","3+5i") = -10+24i
- =IMPRODUCTTWO("-6-2i","-1-i","5+6i") = 4+8i