Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/INQUADRANT"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Latest revision as of 15:53, 28 February 2019
- and are any real values.
- This function shows the value of the quadrant for the given values.
- In , and are any values.
- Generally there are Four quadrants.Quadrants are defined by the axes of a two dimensional Cartesian system divide the plane into four infinite regions and each bounded by two half-axes.
- These are often numbered from 1st to 4th and denoted by Roman numerals: I (where the signs of the (x,y) coordinates are)(+,+), II (−,+), III (−,−), and IV (+,−).
- When the axes are drawn according to the mathematical custom, the numbering goes counter-clockwise starting from the upper right quadrant.
- So here and values are + then that values will lie in first Quadrant.
- When value is - and value is + then that values lie in Second Quadrant.
- When and values are -then that values lie in Third Quadrant.
- When value is "+" and value is - then that value is lie in Fourth Quadrant.
- INQUADRANT(19,14) = 1
- INQUADRANT(19,-14) = 4
- INQUADRANT(-19,-14) = 3
- INQUADRANT(-19,14) =2