Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:24, 12 September 2017 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''ISEQUATION (String) '''</div><br/> *<math>String</math> is any string. ==Description== *This function is the tester function of Equation. *In <...")
- is any string.
- This function is the tester function of Equation.
- In ,String any expression.
- An equation is a mathematical statement that two expressions are equal.
- When the given string is an equation then this function will return as TRUE.
- When the given string is not an equation then this function will return as FALSE.
- ISEQUATION("2X+3=15") = true
- ISEQUATION("4Y<15") = false
- ISEQUATION("10z>20") = false