- is the string to test.
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- ISLOWER function can be used to check the given string is lowercase or not.
- This function gives the result as only TRUE or FALSE.
- The result is TRUE when the value is lowercase, else the result is FALSE.
- Calci gives an error if the argument is non-text value such as numbers, logical values or special characters.
- =ISLOWER("a") = TRUE
- =ISLOWER("BLACK") = FALSE
- =ISLOWER(0) = ERROR
- =ISLOWER("CReam") = FALSE
- =ISLOWER(1+5) = ERROR