Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/ISNUMBER"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 01:10, 26 December 2013
- is the number
- This function is one of the group in .
- The is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- is used to test given value is number or not.
- This function gives the result as TRUE when the given value is the number otherwise this function gives th result as FALSE.
- This function will not convert any numbers from text.
- For e.g. "20" is normally converted as a number 20. But in ISNUMBER("20") will return FALSE, because "20" will not convert in to number.