- and are set of numbers.
- This function is joining the set of numbers.
- In , and are any two set of numbers.
- Join Type and Join set are any positive integer value.
- Here 1st number in the 1st set is joining with the 1st number in the 2nd set.
- From the second number it is making the duplicate number compared with the 1st set one or less.
- Suppose it is two or less numbers it is joining with the first number only.
- So it is joining all the numbers in the 1st set with the 2nd set except the 1st elements from the both the sets.
- JOIN([1,2,3],) = 1 6