- is the text which we want change in to a lowercase.
- This function used to change the upper case letters in to lower case letters.
- Upper case letters are the alphabetical capital letters and Lower case are the alphabetical small letters.
- Capital letters: ABCDEF…..,Small letters: abcdef…. LOWER function will consider only the text.
- When we are giving any numbers, or any special characters like @,&.. all are ignored.
- Also we have to give the text with in double quotes("") or we can use the cell references.
- LOWERCASE("United Arab Emirates")=united arab emirates
- LOWERCASE("Train No is 16245")=train no is 16245
- LOWERCASE("Time %")=time %