Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the number indicating the position.
- This function gives the Lucas series of the numbers.
- Lucas numbers are similar to the Fibonacci numberss.
- It is generated by added the last two numbers in the series.
- In is the numbers position, which is used to displaying the numbers in the given range.
- The difference between Lucas and Fibonacci numbers are with the first two terms and , but and .
- The Lucas numbers are defined by:
- The sequence of Lucas numbers is 2,1,3,4,7, 11,18,29,......
- The relation between Lucas and Fibonacci numbers are: and
where L is the Lucas series with is the nth Lucas number and is the nth Fibonacci number.
This function will give the result as error when n is nonnumeric or n < 0
- =LUCAS(5)= 2 1 3 4 7 11
- =LUCAS(0)= 2
- =LUCAS(1)= 2 1
- =LUCAS(3)= 2 1 3 4