Revision as of 02:39, 2 March 2020 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''LZWDECOMPRESS(compressed)'''</div><br/> *<math>compressed</math> is any compressed string. ==Description== *This function gives the uncompresse...")
- is any compressed string.
- This function gives the uncompressed value in its simplest form.
- The companion algorithm for compression is the decompression algorithm.
- It needs to be able to take the stream of codes output from the compression algorithm, and use them to exactly recreate the input stream.
- LZWDECOMPRESS([84,116,101,115,116,259,32,97,32,115]) = Ttestst a s
- LZWDECOMPRESS([72,111,108,105,100,97,121]) = Holiday
- LZWDECOMPRESS([ 97,94,32,104,42,38,119,101,98,118,99,100,100,101,269]) = a^ h*&webvcddeee