- and are any two matrices.
- This function is the tester function of matrix equalities.
- In , and are any two matrices.
- For two matrices to be equal, they must be of the same size and have all the same entries in the same places.
- If the Matrices are equal it should follow the below three conditions.
- Both the matrices has the same number of rows.
- Both the matrices has the same number of columns.
- Corresponding elements within each matrix are equal
- Suppose all the entries of the two matrices are equal then this function return as TRUE.
- If any one entry is not equal compared with the first matrix and second matrix then this function will return as FALSE.
- MATRIXEQUAL([2,4;5,6],[2,4;5,6]) = true
- MATRIXEQUAL([3,4,5;9,8,7],[3,4,5;8,9,7]) = false
- MATRIXEQUAL([1,4;2,5;3,6],[1,4,2;5,3,6]) = false