Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any operation.
- and are any numbers.
- This function shows the result of the given operation.
- In , is any operation.
- and are any numbers. <math>Op<math> is any one of the operation +,-* and \.
- Suppose when the op is other than the arithmetic operation will show the given operations parameters.
- For example when the op value is LOG then will return as the parameter of LOG as LOG (Number,Base).
- MOPWITH("+",40,-100) = -60
- MOPWITH("/",-76,80) = -0.95
- MOPWITH("%",365,34) = 25