Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:27, 21 December 2018 by Devika (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''FEQ (A,B)'''</div><br/> *<math>A </math> and <math>B </math> are any real numbers. ==Description== *This function is the test function of equal...")
- and are any real numbers.
- This function is the test function of equal values.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- When A and B are equal values then will return the result as TRUE.
- When A and B are not equal then return the result as FALSE.
- FEQ(9,8) = false
- FEQ(123,123) = true
- FEQ(-19,19) = false