Difference between revisions of "Manuals/calci/MRSQ"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 15:26, 29 November 2016
- are set of real numbers.
- This function gives the square of Pearson Product Moment Correlation Coefficient.
- In MRSQ(Array of array values), Array of array values is the set of x and y values.
- This function is calculated using the data points of and values.
- The formula for PPMC, is defined by:
where and are Average of the two Samples and .
- This function gives the value of , which is the square of this Correlation Coefficient.
- The square value can be interpreted as the proportion of the variance in attributable to the variance in .
- In , the value of and must be either numbers or names, array, constants or references that contain numbers.
- Suppose the array contains text, logicl values or empty cells, like that values are not considered.
- This function will return the result as error when
1. and are empty or having the different number of data points. 2. The arguments having only one data point. 3. The arguments that are error values or text that cannot be translated in to numbers.
Refer PEARSON for more details.