Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are minimum and maximum limit of the numbers.
- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the multiples of the given numbers.
- The multiples of a whole number are found by taking the product of any counting number and that whole number.
- The multiples are the products of these multiplications.
- Also the list of the multiples of a whole numbers are endless.
- The Least Common Multiple of a set of whole numbers is the smallest multiple common to all whole numbers in the set.
- For example, in the Multiples of 4 are 4,8,12,16...Here Least common multiple is 4.
- According to this function,it is calculating the multiples in the following way.
- MULTIPLES(7000,7,9) = 7 63 567 5103.Here it is calculating 7*9,63*9,567*9 and so on.
- MULTIPLES(1000,10,2,60,2) = 10 20 40 80 160 320 640
- MULTIPLES(700,6,5,800,3) = 6 30 150
- MULTIPLES(3000,5,6,2000,7) = 5 30 180 1080