- is any positive Integer.
- This function shows the Nth element from the given set of values.
- In , is the position of the number in the given array.Array is the set of values.
- Here position of the numbers are starting from 0 to the nth value.
- So it is showing the nth value of the given set of values.
- This function will return the result as NaN when the Nth number value is beyond the set of values.
- Also when Th value is negative or in decimals this function will return as NaN.
- NTHELEMENT(4,[9,8,6,10,5,2]) = 5
- NTHELEMENT(6,[102,541,87.2,98,32.14,89.009,-54.32,-32.1,102]) = -54.32
- NTHELEMENT(3,[1/2,3/2,7/6,9/8,11/12,19/21]) = 1.125