- is any operator.
- OPFSTR()shows the name of the given arithmetic operator.
- is any symbol of the operator.
- Arithmetic operators take numerical values as their operands and return a single numerical value.
- The standard arithmetic operators are addition (+), subtraction (-), multiplication (*), and division (/).
- When we giving the any symbol of arithmetic operators this function will show name and arguments of the given operator.
- OPFSTR("+") = SUM
- OPFSTR("-") = MINUS
- OPFSTR("*") = MULTIPLY
- OPFSTR("/") = DIVIDE
- OPFSTR("%") = MOD