Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are integers
- This function gives the number of Permutations for a given number of objects.
- A permutation, also called an "arrangement number" or "order," is a rearrangement of the elements of an ordered list.
- A selection of objects in which the order of the objects matters.
- A Permutation is an ordered Combination.
- In , is an integer which is indicating the number of objects and is an integer which is indicating the number of objects in each permutation.
- For and ,when we are giving in to decimals it will change in to integers.
- The formula for the number of permutation is:
- The Permutation is denoted by , , or .This function will give the result as error when
1. and are non-numeric. 2.Suppose or or .