Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function gives the point for the coordinates of and .
- Point is the exact location which don't have a size, only position.
- A set of points lying in a straight line, then they are called collinear.
- A set of points lying in a same plane, then they are called co-planar.
- This function will give the result as error when any one of the argument is non-numeric.
- =POINT(2,4,8) = 2 4 8
- =POINT(-7,10,16) = -7 10 16
- =POINT(17.4,29.02,41.65) = 17.4 29.02 41.65