Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the final number.
- is the starting number.
- is the skip number.
- This function is showing product of the given set of numbers.
- In , is the final number in the product.
- is the starting number in the product.
- is the skip value in the product.
- A Product is a number or a quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together.
- Here PRODUCTOF(10,4,2) = 1920.
- In this example it is doing the multiplication of 4*6*8*10=1920.
- Suppose the third parameter is not given,then the skip value is assigned as 1.
- So it is doing the multiplication of 4*5*6*7*8*9*10=604800.
- PRODUCTOF(7,4) = 840
- PRODUCTOF(7,4,2) = 24
- PRODUCTOF(12.3,5,3) = 440
- PRODUCTOF(23.2,8.5,4) = 35939.0625