Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:56, 19 May 2017 by Swapna (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''QUOTE(Thing)'''</div><br/> *<math>Thing</math> is the text to be displayed in quotes. ==Description== *This function is used to display the en...")
- is the text to be displayed in quotes.
- This function is used to display the entered text in single quotes.
- Quotation marks are written as a pair of opening and closing marks.
- Quotation marks, also called quotes, quote marks, quotemarks, speech marks, inverted commas or talking marks, are punctuation marks used in pairs in various writing systems to set off direct speech, a quotation, or a phrase.
- Argument can be text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters. Numbers can be entered directly.
- Only first argument is displayed with quotes.
- QUOTE("Text in quotes.") = 'Text in quotes.'
- QUOTE(1..10)='1' '2' '3' '4' '5' '6' '7' '8' '9' '10'