- is the set of numbers.
- is the number to get ranked.
- is the number to start.
- This function gives the ranks of a each number in given set of numbers.
- It is based on the value of a number, relative to the other numbers in the list.
- In RANK(r,n,o), is the range of the cells to find the ranking the number and o indicates the number is ranked in ascending or descending order.
- is the number to be get ranked.
- If o is zero, then the list of the numbers getting in descending order.
- If o is 1, then the list of the numbers getting in ascending order.
- When we are not mentioning the o value, then it will give the set of numbers in descending order.
- RANKS gives the spare numbers that having the same rank.
- The occurrence of the spare number affects the ranks of the next numbers.
- This function will return the result as error when any one of the argument is non-numeric.