Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:21, 11 April 2017 by Swapna (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''REMAINDER(number,divisor) '''</div><br/> *<math>number</math> is a single number or set of numbers, and *<math>divisor</math> is any real number...")
- is a single number or set of numbers, and
- is any real number.
- This function gives the remainder of the number after dividing with given number. This is similar to function
- When we divide two integers we will get the result like this: with remainder . Here is the dividend, is the divisor, is the Quotient and is the remainder.So .
- This function will return the result as error when the value is 0.
- Suppose the value of and with same sign either '+' or '-',then the result is also displayed with the same sign.
- But if and are with different signs,one positive and other negative, then the result will have sign only.
- The syntax is to calculate remainder of the given numbers in ZOS is .
- and are any real numbers.
- For e.g.,REMAINDER(10,2),REMAINDER(50.2,-4)
For an array of numbers/dividends, a table with remainder values is displayed as follows -