- where is the original or old array
- is the matching character in old array
- is the new character that replaces the matching characters in old array
- REPLACEARRAY() replaces the characters from the original array with mentioned characters or string.
REPLACEARRAY(Array,Match,Replacement) For Example,
REPLACEARRAY("WELCOME","L","***") returns WE***COME
In above example, original text is replaced with new text for the 3rd character.
- can be array characters or text. Characters or text should be written in double quotes ("").
- can be a character. If it does not match, original array is displayed as it is.
- Argument can be a single character or a string.
- If any arguments are invalid, Calci displays an #ERROR message.
- =REPLACEARRAY("STRING","R","%%%") = ST%%%ING
- =REPLACEARRAY(["RED", "GREEN","BLUE"],"GREEN","PINK") = RED PINK BLUE