Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two country currencies.
- is the currency value.
- This function is the tester function of the currency conversion.
- The official monetary standard of a country is called the currency.
- In , is the currency name of one country.
- is the Currency name another country.
- is the currency value to be changed.
- This function will return the result as TRUE when the currency value can be changed.
- Also this will return the result as FALSE when the currency value can not be changed.
- SETCONVERSION("cm","m",80) = true
- SETCONVERSION(1<>cm,1<>m,80) = true
- 1cm<>m =80m
- SETCONVERSION("yr","hr",5) =true
- 1yr<>hr= 8.808275551045719e-12 hr.