Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:04, 25 May 2017 by Swapna (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''SPLIT(String, Delimiter)'''</div><br/> *<math>String</math> is a text/string to split. *<math>Delimiter</math> is the pattern with which text is...")
- is a text/string to split.
- is the pattern with which text is to be split.
- This function returns the text in split characters with specified delimiter pattern.
- and should be entered in double quotation marks.
- SPLITTEXT("Have a nice day","nice") = Have a day
- SPLITTEXT("Good night.","gh") = Good ni t.
- SPLITTEXT("What is your name?","is") = What your name?