- is any number from 1 to 12.
- This function shows the name of the month for the given Index number.
- In , is any number from 1 to 12.
- A year is divided into 12 months in the modern-day Gregorian calendar.
- The traditional concept arose with the cycle of moon phases.
- Such months are synodic months and last approximately 29.53 days.
- Each month has either 28, 30, or 31 days during a common year, which has 365 days.
- During leap years, which occur nearly every 4 years, we add an extra intercalary day, Leap Day, on 29 February, making leap years 366 days long.
- This is to keep our current calendar aligned with the solar year and astronomical seasons marked by equinoxes and solstices.
- So this function will show as January when Month Index is 1.
- When The parameter value is 2,then will show February and so on.
- This function will return the result as error when the Month Index value is other than 1 to 12.
- TOMONTH(1) = January
- TOMONTH(9) = September
- TOMONTH(12) = December
- TOMONTH(13) = #N/A (MATCH NOT FOUND)