Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the cell of particular range of cells.
- COLUMN(), returns the column number of a reference
- This function gives the position of the column number for the .
- i.e COLUMN(B12)= 2 because Column number 2 is B
- When we are not giving the , it assumes the same cell where function COLUMN is displayed.
- If the reference argument is a range of cells, and if the COLUMN function is not entered as a horizontal array formula, the COLUMN function returns the number of the leftmost column.
- cannot indicate as a multiple sheets.
- COLUMN(F2) is 6, because F2 is in the position of 6th column.
- COLUMN() this will give the result where the function is displayed
- COLUMN(B1:F2) is 2, because it will give the result where the B1 is displayed.