Difference between revisions of "InGridApp/Explore Partitions and Effects"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
In the previous tutorial, we explored
In the previous tutorial, we explored to . In this tutorial, we will examine how to add effects to partitions.
Revision as of 11:51, 31 May 2016
In the previous tutorial, we explored How to use Partitions[]. In this tutorial, we will examine how to add effects to partitions.
- Select the partition icon .
By default its partitioned to 3x3. Its possible to increase or decrease the number of partitions.
- Select images from the gallery and drag it to each partition.
- Click on the record icon on the bottom.
- Apply different deep effects to the image dragged.
- Now the images dragged are moved and rotated with the sliding.
- Once finished applying the deep effect, stop the recording.
- The video will be saved to the gallery and drag it for viewing.
- A very good photo collage can be created using this property.
The following video will show us how to create partitions and add effects to them.
<< Back to Tutorials