InGridApp/Explore Partitions and Effects
In the previous tutorial, we explored how to use partitions[]. In this tutorial, we will examine how to add effects to partitions.
- Select the partition icon.
By default its partitioned to 3x3. Its possible to increase or decrease the number of partitions by adjusting the width and height.
- Select images from the camera roll and drag it to each partition.
- Click on the record icon on the bottom.
- Tap on individual images and customize them with different effects using the effects icon.
- Select the effect named Deep.
- Now the images can be moved and rotated with the corresponding sliding bars.
- Once finished applying the deep effect, stop the recording.
- The video will be saved to the camera roll. Drag it to the wallpaper for viewing.
- A very good photo collage can be created using this property.
The following video will show us how to create partitions and add effects to them.
<< Back to Tutorials