Ingrid Blogs is a very strong feature of Zcubes that facilitates the user to express/share different views and ideas with the outer world.
Blogs can be private or public and can be related to any topic. A blog by default is 'Public' and all live public blogs can be viewed in Tiled or Listed format.
Blogs can be created under different categories depending on the topic. HTML editor helps the user to set or modify the display format of the blog contents. While editing, the incomplete blog can be saved as a draft through Save as Draft button. It allows the user to upload images, videos, URL's, experiences, any document attachments etc. along with the text content in a blog. New blogs with the related topics can be added under a same blog heading through Create new blog posting option.
The first image or the video uploaded in the blog post is the default thumbnail image cover of the blog post.
While viewing a blog, the options like 'Like', 'Dislike', 'Comment' facilitate the user to express his views about the blog. The blog can be shared by posting it to Ingrid slate, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. User can also share the blog by sending it as an email to different people.
We can insert image of Public Ingrid Blogs page
- Log In
User can create blog by 'logging in' by selecting 'Ingrid' icon.
Need to insert image Sign_In_Page.jpg
- Create New Blog
On logging in through Sign-Up page, My Grid page opens up. Through the 'Explore Ingrid' option on the upper right hand corner, select the Blogs feature. It will show up the User's Blog list page. Initially for the new user, there won't be any blogs listed. So in order to create a new blog, select B+ icon on the top right hand corner. Need to insert an image of User's Blog List page
Create New Blog page opens up with options such as Heading, Category, Choose Blog Cover, Customize Display Settings. Enter the appropriate Blog Heading, Category and select the Blog Cover Image. Blog Heading is a mandatory field.
User can alter the display settings by selecting the 'Customize Display Settings' option. By selecting 'Next' button, it leads to Display Settings page that allows the user to select/deselect various Blog display options.
The list of User's blogs can be stored by sorting in Ascending/Descending order of dates created. In order to disable the comments visibility, select None option under 'Show Comments'.
- Saving the Blog
By saving the settings through 'Save' button, user will be redirected to Create New Blog Posting page.
Blog Display Settings
- Display Settings page contains numerous settings which can be checked or unchecked to Hide or Show
- According to this setting, the blog will appear to a user
- Users could even check use the blog as a website by unchecking all the settings.
Create Blog Post
- Once the Blog is created, user will be redirected to create Blog post
- Blog Posting page contains heading part, Content part, Category, Tags and Post to Blog.
- Any type of contents like images, text, videos, embed codes, HTML etc can be added
- Category is used in which the blog should be listed.
- Tags that are related to the blog post can be added
- The blog post created can be posted to any other Blogs created
- The Home button at the top redirects to the users Blogs home page.
- The user will be prompted to login, if the user is not logged in.
- The Ingrid button i at the top right corner will redirect the user to Ingrid Blogs public page.