Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingrid provides numerous outstanding features. Among them Events is the most prominent one. The features included in the Events is listed below
- Able to create Events for any date
- Able to invite your buddies for that Event.
- You could schedule the event in such a way that invitees can invite their friends-if wanted.
- Its possible to restrict the number of invitees to be called and also regarding invitees friends
- The Calender shows the Events created and Events Invited.
- You will be notified by Ingrid a day before the events to be held.
- Its possible to select different themes for different Events
- We have the facility to add photos to the album for that Event and users can view the photos uploaded
- User can enter the Event Name
- The details of Event such as Event type, period of the Event, Location and address
- User can provide description of the Event in the message box.
- Once the Event is created the next step is to invite the invitees.
- User can invite friends from Ingrid Buddies, Gmail Contacts and other emails contacts through email
- Settings page allows the user the make settings about the Event created.
- Who all can be invited can be set here.
- User could suggest whether the invitees can invite there friends or not
- Its possible to set the number of invitees can invite.
- The Events created and the Events invited will be listed in the Calender.
- The event created can be edited in this page
- Its possible to upload images to the Events created.
- All these images can be seen by the guest invited to this Event.
- There is Event Public Page for each event where the invitees can view the details of the Events