- is the starting angle value in degree
- is the skip value.
- is the ending degree value.
- This is showing the degree value.
- Degree is the measurement of the plane angle defined by representing a full rotation as 360 degrees.
- But it is not the SI Unit of Angles.
- SI unit of angles is Radian,degree is the accepted unit.
- Because a full rotation equals 2π radians, one degree is equivalent to π/180 radians.
- ANGLE(30,45,180) = 30 75 120 165
- ANGLE(360,180,2000) = 360 540 720 900 1080 1260 1440 1620 1800 1980