Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the angle value.
- This function shows the Base theta value.
- The basic theta function is defined to be the function : given by
- The function depends on .
- So for each with we get a (not necessarily different) basic theta function.
- Hence there is a whole family of basic theta functions τ∈C,Im .
- But here we assume to be fixed, so we have only one basic theta function.
- The basic theta function is quasi-periodic.
- Base Theta is locally uniformly unordered convergent also basic theta function is an entire function.