Jump to navigation Jump to search
- are any real numbers.
- This function gives the coefficient of the Binomial series.
- BinomialSeries is also called Maclaurin series for the function f given by and is belongs to any Complex number.
- In , is any positive integer and x and y are any real numbers.
- If k is any number and then,http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcII/BinomialSeries.aspx.So similar to the binomial theorem except that it’s an infinite series and we must have in order to get convergence.
- This function will give the result as error when
- 1. N is not positive number.
- 2. N,X and Y is a Non-numeric.