Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function shows the decimal part of the given number.
- The Decimal numbers or decimals can be expressed in two parts(a) Whole number part (b)Decimal part.
- The two parts are separated by a dot(.) which is called decimal point.
- The digits lying to the left of the decimal point form the whole number part.
- The places begin with ones, then tens, then hundreds, then thousands and so on.
- The decimal point together with the digits lying on the right of decimal point form the decimal part.
- The places begin with tenths, then hundredths, then thousandths and so on………
- For example 12.654, 12 is the whole number and 654 is the decimal part of the number.
- DECIMALPART(9.1003) = 0.1003
- DECIMALPART(109.17872) = 0.17872