- and are any real numbers.
- This function displays the decremented value of a number.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- Argument is the number to be subtracted from the original number.
- Value is the Minuend and By is the Subtrahend.
- Minuend is the number that is to be subtracted from and Subtrahend is the number that is to be subtracted.
- Decrement is the difference value of Value and By.
- This function returns the result as NaN when the parameters are non-numeric.
- DECR(456,123) =333
- DECR(198.452,23.56) = 174.892
- DECR(453,672) = -219
- DECR(45,-23) = 68
- DECR(2/3,1/4) = 0.41666666666666663