- and are any real numbers.
- This function is showing the decrement value of two numbers.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- Value is the Minuend and By is the Subtrahend.
- So Minuend is the number that is to be subtracted from and Subtrahend is the number that is to be subtracted.
- Decrement is the difference value of Value and By.
- This function will returns the result as NaN when the parameters are non-numeric.
- DECREMENT(456,123) =333
- DECREMENT(198.452,23.56) = 174.892
- DECREMENT(453,672) = -219
- DECREMENT(45,-23) = 68
- DECREMENT(2/3,1/4) = 0.41666666666666663